This is a series of classes aimed at employees of steel mills and scrap metal companies. The training aims to prepare students to recognise and take the necessary action in detecting EaDI in scrap.
The training is divided into levels of advancement and adapted to professional tasks performed by participants of classes. A block of classes addressed to employees directly involved in the process of segregating and assessing scrap (people exposed to direct contact with EaDI) include the following topics:
- UXO / UXBs – EaDI of military origin, occurring throughout the country – description, technical data, features facilitating recognition,
- Basic procedures to be followed after the detection of EaDI,
- Practical classes in recognition and action after disclosure of EaDI.
A block of classes addressed to the managerial staff responsible for organisating work that is extended in the following topics:
- Principles of conducting crisis actions after disclosure of EaDI (securing the site) or an accident related to the operation (e.g., explosion) of EaDI
- Principles of cooperation with the services responsible for neutralising the EaDI (Police, Army) and the obligations of the services mentioned above.