We offer a modern system, that ensures security in large and complex structured areas. – Video Surveillance System (VSS).
Our VSS closed-circuit television system is built on CCTV camera technology, combined with video analytics (artificial intelligence) based on machine learning algorithms’ hardware solutions. The video analytics module has an extensive database of specific events, which it recognizes and analyses itself, categorizing objects as either person, vehicles, animals, and weather conditions.
The system operates 24/7 and is constantly analysing its surroundings. When a burglary/entrance to the facility/entrance is detected, a video alarm is generated automatically, which is verified by the operator in the (permanently manned) monitoring centre. In the monitoring centre, a decision is made on further actions (circumstances) – e.g., informing them to leave the site via a loudspeaker system, alerting security personnel on site.
The system automatically detects irregularities and is subsequently verified by the operator. Such combination guarantees the maximum effectiveness of the protection system, while reducing human errors and maintaining the optimal level of both cost and efficiency.
Video protection gives:
- reliability – the system is 100% efficient, and live 24 hours a day,
- flexibility – the ability to freely adapt to specifications of the facility and the user’s needs (software adaptation by learning the correct patterns),
- increased security – allows you to eliminate physical protection or reduce the number of posts, which minimizes human error,
- technology resistant to weather conditions – a reliable system that performs tasks irrespective of fog, rain, snow, and light reflection etc,
- facility and process remote control function – the system allows you to remotely open gates, close doors, control lighting or machines, as well as manage access control,
- effectiveness – we use certified technology, accredited by the British Home Office – the UK government department responsible for the safety and public order,
- safety in locations without access to power – implemented via mobile monitoring towers,
- cost reduction – it provides savings of up to 50% of traditional protection costs with a guarantee of maintaining a fixed price for a period of between 3-5 years,
- attractive forms of financing – the possibility of financing investments through leasing and other financial instruments, as well as leasing the entire system under contract.