GPG has experienced training staff who are able to offer a wide range of tactical training in accordance with Ministry of National Defense/NATO guidelines and the Ministry of the Interior.
Each training is individually tailored to the needs, capabilities, and professional level of the customer. Our instructors are selected based on their skills, knowledge, practical experience, and training experience in each topic.
Some of the tactical training we offer includes:
- MOUT – Military Operations in Urban Terrain
- CQC / CQB – Close-Quarters Combat / Battle
- C-IED – Counter Improvised Explosive Devices
- Close Protection tactics – for both military and business systems, such as executive protection
- TCCC – Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- “Green” tactics – for activities in non-urbanized locations such as wilderness or rural areas
- CRC – Crowd and Riot Control tactics.