Having experienced training staff, allows GPG to offer a wide range of tactical training carried out in accordance with the Ministry of National Defence / NATO guidelines and the Ministry of the Interior.
Each training is individually tailored to the needs and capabilities of the customer. The instructor’s staff is selected based on skills, knowledge, practical and training experience in each topic.
Selected tactical training:
- MOUT – military operations in urban terrain,
- CQB – close-quarters battle,
- C-IED – counteracting improvised explosive devices,
- Close Protection tactics – in both military and business system (executive protection),
- TCCC – Tactical Combat Casualty Care,
- “Green” tactic – activities in non-urbanised areas,
- CRC – crowd and riot control tactic.