GPG’s goal is provide a comprehensive security and business risk management solution. We deliver a wide range of protection and advisory services by both way of internal and external verification. We effectively support our clients with the knowledge and experience gained through years of work within government as well as private security sectors.
We put at your disposal a team of experts who help in the following areas:
- creating required documentation, procedures, instructions, policies or adapting existing documents to applicable legal regulations and standards – compliance,
- verification of business partners,
- post incident internal investigations and follow up actions.
- organisation of travel safety,
- threats analysis and verification of incidents,
- selection of security personnel,
- selection of equipment and individual protection measures,
- organisation of protective measures outside Poland.
Independent Security Coordinator
We offer innovative solutions in security management – and an independent security coordinator. Our specialists and the entire team of experts, in necessary cases, will support creating a safe working environment.
The coordinator will assist in selecting the relevant services and resources necessary to secure your business. The coordinator will prepare and implement required protective documentation and conduct relevant safety training, as well as sourcing contractors.
Advantages of the services offered:
- independent safety assessment aimed at protecting client’s interests.
- increasing the level of safety and quality of security services – this is ensured by the professional organisation of tasks and professional supervision over their implementation.
- specialist support – relevant experts will be used, depending on the task performed.
- cost reduction and more effective use of working time – payments are made for the service provided, not for readiness to work.
- high quality of services – service provided by experienced and highly qualified experts.
- greater stability of care for the company’s entrusted property and organisational functions – independence from the limitations of standard working time and employee absenteeism.
Constantly changing of legal regulations and the introducing of new standards, force constant control and updating of documentation used. Our experts analyse existing documentation and the organisation’s needs and then highlight any irregularities and propose appropriate changes.
- compliance verification of security/safety plans, procedures, and instructions in relation to the current situation, applicable standards, and legal regulations (including the act on the protection of persons and property, the anti-terrorist act, GDPR, ADR and others) – compliance.
- preparation of necessary documentation, plans, safety procedures, instructions, and implementation.
- development or comprehensive advice on self-development of a security policy.
We offer our clients verification of their security system by conducting an audit. In this way, we can determine whether the solutions used so far fulfil their role and, if necessary, propose adequate remedial measures.
The scope of the service includes:
- analysis of actual and potential threats,
- assessment of the level of existing security,
- assessment of the functioning organisational and procedural solutions,
- assessment of the interaction of individual security elements,
- analysis of security documentation,
- conducting penetration tests,
- proposed actions aimed at eliminating or minimising the identified threats.
The purpose of the audit is:
- verification of applied protective measures
- obtaining an objective and real picture of the security of the organisation
- adjusting the system to the applicable legal regulations and standards
- increasing the operational resistance of the organisation to internal and external events
- increasing the level of employees’ awareness of safety